About CS Divesh Goyal
Divesh Goyal is a Fellow member of ICSI, Practicing Company Secretary, and Steering Voice in the Corporate World.
He is a competent professional having enrich 6 years post qualification experience as Company Secretary with expertise in Corporate Law, FEMA, IBC, SEBI, RBI.
He has written more than 600 editorials on Companies Act, 2013 to keep at pace with the latest changes and critically analyze the implications of various provisions of the Companies Act, 2013, Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code, 2016, FEMA, RBI, SEBI etc.
He is a vibrant, sought after, and spellbinding speaker and has delivered more than 200 sessions on various aspects of Company Law at ICSI, ICAI, and online platforms.
Apart from his passion for his work he also believes in elevating his profession and for that dream, he has initiated multiple moves which includes-
1. A Series of updates for a better understanding of Corporate Law.
2. Whatsapp and Facebook groups for providing a platform for discussions and resolving queries.
3. Weekly Corporate updates through E-mail.
4. Remitting better conclusion of Corporate law through You Tube Videos.
5. His latest initiative for the betterment of the profession is providing a platform for the young members and students for finding suitable job opportunities through Google Form for vacancies and a Facebook group as well.