Beginning of Era of MCA Website V3
MCA launched 1st Phase of version 3.0 of the website
In the Budget 2021, our Hon’ble Finance Minister announced the MCA21- Version 3.0. In wake of the same, the Ministry of Corporate Affairs issued a press release on 05th February 2021.
Eventually, MCA has launched the latest version of MCA 3.0 w.e.f. 24th May 2021 at 3:00 pm. This is the leading e-governance project of the Govt. of India and this is a technology-driven project.
The MCA V3.0 is going to be implemented in two phases. The second and the ultimate phase shall be launched from October 2021 onwards.
As said by the MCA Officials, “This is only a trailer; the whole story is still left”.
The MCA21 V3.0 in its aggregate will not only enhance the present services and modules but will also generate new functionalities like e-adjudication, compliance management system, advanced helpdesk, feedback services, user dashboards, self-reporting tools and revamped master data services.
Minister of State for Finance and Corporate Affairs Shri Anurag Singh Thakur said that while the revamped website will refresh the user experience with enhanced look & feel, the e-book will provide easy access to the updated legislation along with a tracking mechanism for historical changes in the law.
Phase-1 is all about updating the user interface, enhanced styling and website design and a delightful display.
Following are the web pages that have been revamped: –
- Home page:Dark mode has been introduced, Logo and Navigation Bar has been revamped, Ticker on the homepage, Introduction of cards for frequently used services. (You can access Company/ LLP forms downloads from one of these Cards),
- About Us:Introduction of Cards structure for the About Us page.
- Data & Reports:Easy to download features and difference in style and look
- Contact Us:Facility to view the profile of MCA officials along with a new facility to view the contact address on Google Maps
- News & Updates:New edifice for Notification and Updates segment with search and filter facility. Tabs have been introduced such as What’s New, Latest News, Videos and Notices.
Following distinct services have also been made ready on the MCA Website: –
- E-Book– E-Book has been updated to include e-books for all Acts administered by MCA. Further, additional functionalities such as filter, sorting, and timelines have been introduced. the e-book will provide easy access to the updated legislation along with a tracking mechanism for historical changes in the law.
- E-Consultation – A new online platform wherein, stakeholders /users can submit their comments, feedback and suggestions on the proposed amendments/ draft legislation that is posted by MCA. The e-consultation module will facilitate:
- Virtual public consultation of proposed amendments and new legislation to be introduced by MCA from time to time.
- Leverage Artificial intelligence for compiling, grouping and categorizing comments/inputs received from stakeholders and create analytical reports for quick policy decision making.
- New email service: for officers of MCA will grant them with superior features and capacities for established and controlled interaction with internal as well as external stakeholders.
Things that remain the same after Phase I are:
- Login Process
- Registration Process
- Payment Process
- My Workspace Tab
The principal intention of this development is to support the ease of doing business as well as being adaptable to the laws.
Written by CS Divesh Goyal & CS Priyanshi Goyal