Independent Auditors’ Report
To the Members of ________________________
Report on the Audit of the Financial Statements
I have audited the accompanying financial statements of _________________________ (“the Company”), which comprise the Balance Sheet as at March 31, 2021, the Statement of Profit and Loss and a summary of significant accounting policies and other explanatory information.
In my opinion and to the best of my information and according to the explanations given to me, the aforesaid financial statements give the information required by the Companies Act, 2013 (‘Act’) in the manner so required and give a true and fair view in conformity with the accounting principles generally accepted in India including the Accounting Standards prescribed under section 133 of the Act, read with rule 7 of the Companies (Accounts) Rules, 2014 (as amended), of the state of affairs of the Company as at 31 March 2021, its profit for the year ended on that date.
Basis for Opinion
I have conducted my audit in accordance with the Standards on Auditing specified under section 143(10) of the Act. My responsibilities under those standards are further described in the Auditor’s Responsibilities for the Audit of the Financial Statements section of my report. I am independent of the Company in accordance with the Code of Ethics issued by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (‘ICAI’) together with the ethical requirements that are relevant to my audit of the financial statements under the provisions of the Act and the rules thereunder, and I have fulfilled my other ethical responsibilities in accordance with these requirements and the Code of Ethics. I believe that the audit evidence I have obtained is sufficient and appropriate to provide a basis for my opinion.
Information other than the Financial Statements and Auditor’s Report thereon
The Company’s Board of Directors is responsible for the other information. Other information does not include the financial statements and my auditor’s report thereon.
My opinion on the financial statements does not cover the other information and I do not express any form of assurance or conclusion thereon.
In connection with my audit of the financial statements, my responsibility is to read the other information and, in doing so, consider whether the other information is materially inconsistent with the financial statements or my knowledge obtained in the audit or otherwise appears to be materially misstated.
If, based on the work I have performed, I conclude that there is a material misstatement of this other information, I am required to report that fact. I have nothing to report in this regard.
Management’s Responsibility for the Financial Statements
The Company’s Board of Directors is responsible for the matters stated in Section 134(5) of the Companies Act, 2013 (“the Act”) with respect to the preparation and presentation of these financial statements that give a true and fair view of the financial position and financial performance of the Company in accordance with the accounting principles generally accepted in India, including the Accounting Standards specified under Section 133 of the Act, read with Rule 7 of the Companies (Accounts) Rules, 2014. This responsibility also includes maintenance of adequate accounting records in accordance with the provisions of the Act for safeguarding the assets of the Company and for preventing and detecting frauds and other irregularities; selection and application of appropriate accounting policies; making judgments and estimates that are reasonable and prudent; and design, implementation and maintenance of adequate internal financial controls, that were operating effectively for ensuring the accuracy and completeness of the accounting records, relevant to the preparation and presentation of the financial statements that give a true and fair view and are free from material misstatement, whether due to fraud or error.
In preparing the financial statements, management is responsible for assessing the Company’s ability to continue as a going concern, disclosing, as applicable, matters related to going concern and using the going concern basis of accounting unless management either intends to liquidate the Company or to cease operations, or has no realistic alternative but to do so.
Auditors’ Responsibility for the Audit of the Financial Statements
My objectives are to obtain reasonable assurance about whether the financial statements as a whole are free from material misstatement, whether due to fraud or error, and to issue an auditor’s report that includes my opinion. Reasonable assurance is a high level of assurance, but is not a guarantee that an audit conducted in accordance with Standards on Auditing will always detect a material misstatement when it exists. Misstatements can arise from fraud or error and are considered material if, individually or in the aggregate, they could reasonably be expected to influence the economic decisions of users taken on the basis of these financial statements.
As part of an audit in accordance with Standards on Auditing, I exercise professional judgment and maintain professional scepticism throughout the audit. I also:
- Identify and assess the risks of material misstatement of the financial statements, whether due to fraud or error, design and perform audit procedures responsive to those risks, and obtain audit evidence that is sufficient and appropriate to provide a basis for my opinion. The risk of not detecting a material misstatement resulting from fraud is higher than for one resulting from error, as fraud may involve collusion, forgery, intentional omissions, misrepresentations, or the override of internal control.
- Obtain an understanding of internal control relevant to the audit in order to design audit procedures that are appropriate in the circumstances but not for the purpose of expressing an opinion on whether the Company has in place an adequate internal financial controls system over financial reporting and the operating effectiveness of such controls.
- Evaluate the appropriateness of accounting policies used and the reasonableness of accounting estimates and related disclosures made by management.
- Conclude on the appropriateness of management’s use of the going concern basis of accounting and, based on the audit evidence obtained, whether a material uncertainty exists related to events or conditions that may cast significant doubt on the Company’s ability to continue as a going concern. If I conclude that a material uncertainty exists, I am required to draw attention in my auditor’s report to the related disclosures in the financial statements or, if such disclosures are inadequate, to modify my opinion. My conclusions are based on the audit evidence obtained up to the date of my auditor’s report. However, future events or conditions may cause the Company to cease to continue as a going concern.
- Evaluate the overall presentation, structure and content of the financial statements, including the disclosures, and whether the financial statements represent the underlying transactions and events in a manner that achieves fair presentation.
I communicate with those charged with governance regarding, among other matters, the planned scope and timing of the audit and significant audit findings, including any significant deficiencies in internal control that I identify during my audit.
Report on Other Legal and Regulatory Requirements
- The Company is a small company as defined u/s 2(85) of the Companies Act, 2013 therefore Companies (Auditor’s Report) Order, 2016 (“the Order”) issued by the Central Government in terms of Section 143(11) of the Act, is not applicable to the Company for the financial year ending as on March 31, 2021.
- As required by Section 143(3) of the Act, I report that:
- I have sought and obtained all the information and explanations which to the best of my knowledge and belief were necessary for the purpose of my audit
- in my opinion, proper books of account as required by law have been kept by the Company so far as appears from my examination of those books;
- The Financial statements dealt with by this report are in agreement with the books of accounts.
- in my opinion, the aforesaid financial statements comply with the Accounting Standards specified under Section 133 of the Act, read with Rule 7 of the Companies (Accounts) Rules, 2014(as amended), to the extent applicable;
- on the basis of written representations received from the directors as on March 31, 2020, taken on record by the Board of Directors, none of the director is disqualified as on March 31, 2021, from being appointed as a director in terms of Section 164(2) of Act except Ms. Jyoti Khanna (DIN:01241718) who has been notified as disqualified by Registrar of Companies.
- in my opinion and to the best of my knowledge and according to the explanations given to me, the provisions of section 143(3)(i) of the Act for reporting on adequacy of the internal financial controls over financial reporting of the Company and the operating effectiveness of such controls of the company, are not applicable; and
- The provisions of Section 197 read with Schedule V of the Act are not applicable to the Company for the year ended 31 March 2021;
h) With respect to the other matters to be included in the Auditor’s Report in accordance with Rule 11 of the Companies (Audit and Auditors) Rules, 2014 (as amended), in my opinion and to the best of my information and according to the explanations given to :-
- the Company does not have any pending litigation which would impact its financial position;
- the Company did not have any long- term contracts including derivative contracts for which there were any material foreseeable losses;
- there were no amounts which were required to be transferred to the Investor Education and Protection Fund by the Company;
- the disclosure requirements relating to holdings as well as dealings in specified bank notes were applicable for the period from 8 November 2016 to 30 December 2016, which are not relevant to these financial statements. Hence, reporting under this clause is not applicable;
Firm Registration No.: _______________
Name of Auditor
*Whatsapp group Gyan gurukul*
*For regular Articles*
*for regular important crisp Updates*
*Join all 4 link*